I finally have the web site up and running for our Sunday school class. The basic template and layout are complete, and I have at least basic content for almost every page. Some of the content is still missing at this point, but various people are supposed to get it to me soon.

Joy and I finally agreed on a template for the main pages, so that’s all complete. I got the scripts installed for the blog, photo gallery, and bulletin board. I installed a theme for the bulletin board, but I’m still looking for suitable themes for the blog and photo gallery.

Feel free to take a look around and let me know what you think.

Advertisements